For the purposes of this report, cloud and IoT storage technologies are defined as storage appliances and software that run on standard servers that enable IoT and cloud services. Within this scope, the report will size and forecast software, hardware and services revenue for cloud and IoT storage technologies. Specific segments within the scope of this report are:
- Cloud storage.
- IoT storage.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Mid-size firms.
- Small businesses.
The industry sectors for application revenue covered in this report include:
Regions covered are: North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (ROW).
- 37 data tables
- An overview of the global market for cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) storage technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Description of market trends, key components and applications, and advantages and disadvantages of IoT and cloud storage
- Discussion of key suppliers’ and manufacturers’ positioning and strategies
- Patent reviews and new developments in the market
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including At&T, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Expedient, Fujitsu, Global Switch, Huawei, IBM, Lenovo, NTT, and Quantum