Electrical & Electronics Retail North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2018-2022
The NAFTA Electrical & Electronics Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The electrical & electronics retail industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $3,49,201.2 million in 2017.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7.5% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the electrical & electronics retail industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $3,06,327.0 million in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $24,029.5 and $18,844.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the electrical & electronics retail industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $3,56,842.2 million in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $27,386.2 and $26,208.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electrical & electronics retail market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA electrical & electronics retail market?