Global Government Spending Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global government spending sector value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include inputs, component production, assembly, government services, and governments.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global government spending sector. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The global government spending sector grew by 4.6% in 2016 to reach a value of $28,354.1 billion.
- Social protection is the largest segment of the global government spending sector.
- Europe is the largest contributor to this sector, accounting for over a third of spending in 2016. Much of the continent has a history of an active state, from dirigisme in France, to the Soziale Marktwirtschaft model in Germany, or Nordic social model democracy.
- The assembly stage of the value chain is dominated by large multinationals, but governments will demand domestic preferential treatment.
- Large players and national champions dominate government service provision, but public opinion is starting to turn against privatization.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global government spending sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global government spending sector with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global government spending sector value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global government spending sector value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global government spending sector value chain
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global government spending sector by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global government spending sector in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global government spending sector?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global government spending sector?
- -Who are the top competitors in the global government spending sector?
- What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global government spending sector value chain?