Global Casinos & Gaming Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis
Global Casinos & Gaming industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
This report reveals the business activities which comprise the global casinos & gaming sector value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include games & events, gaming equipment, bookmakers & casinos, and players.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global casinos & gaming sector. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The casinos and gaming sector consists of all forms of betting and gaming. All values are stated in terms of gross gaming win. This is the total amount waged by customers minus the total amount paid out to customers as winnings, but before the payment of any applicable taxes, disbursements to charitable or other causes by games established for those purposes, or other expenses.
- The global casinos and gaming sector had total gross gaming win of $409,984.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2012 and 2016.
- The lotteries segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2016, with total gross gaming win of $145,113.3m, equivalent to 35.4% of the sector’s overall value.
- Asia-Pacific has the biggest casinos and gaming sector globally, however the Middle East experienced the most growth over the last five years.
- The sector is characterized by large-scale operators across the chain, with the bookmakers & casinos stage seeing consolidation in recent years as scale has taken on greater importance.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the casinos & gaming sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global casinos & gaming sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key casinos & gaming sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global casinos & gaming sector with five year forecasts
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global casinos & gaming sector value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global casinos & gaming sector value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global casinos & gaming sector value chain
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global casinos & gaming sector by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global casinos & gaming sector in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global casinos & gaming sector?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global casinos & gaming sector?
- What are the key stages of the global casinos & gaming sector value chain?