The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global refinery industry is expected to witness growth of more than 15% during the 2018 to 2022 period. The total global CDU capacity is expected to be more than 110 mmbd by 2022. Asia is expected to lead the growth with proposed capital spending of more than US$250 billion during 2018 to 2022. The total capacity additions in the region is expected to be more than 6 mmbd. Dayushan Island refinery in China, Ratnagiri refinery in India and Lagos I refinery in Nigeria are the major planned refineries globally in terms of CDU capacity, by 2022.
- Refinery crude distillation unit capacity data by region for the period 2012 to 2022
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2018 to 2022
- Global planned and announced (new build) refinery capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and operators
- Capital expenditure spending on planned and announced (new build) refineries by key countries and operators in a region
- Details of all planned (new build) refineries globally up to 2022.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical, and outlook of planned refinery capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key global planned refinery projects
- Assess your competitor’s planned refinery projects and capacities.