The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Planned LNG industry analysis from the leading LNG industry publisher- OGAnalysis is an in-depth analysis of planned capacity and annual capital expenditure of global LNG projects. The report details the new markets and projects expected to commence between 2018 and 2022 along with their potential impact on domestic and international gas and LNG markets.
All planned, under construction, proposed and concept phase terminals along with their operator, capex, start up, location and current status are included in the report. Region wise planned capacity additions along with annual capital expenditure are provided between 2018 and 2022. Companies planning to enter the market, companies with planned projects and top 10 company profiles are included. Further, major industry developments, construction updates, mergers acquisitions and other news details are included.
- Current Status as of 2018 are updated for all planned terminals
- Location, operator, capex, start up, initial capacity, expansion details, trains/vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks and infrastructure details are provided for terminal
- Top 10 company profiles
- Impact of planned projects on domestic and international markets analyzed
- Supply- demand outlook by country included
Reasons To Buy
- Track competitor assets and assess the progress of various export/ import projects
- Prioritize your procurement/ trading options on the basis of quick commencing projects
- Compare the costs involved among different projects to benchmark your assets
- Gain insights into most recent developments in the industry
- Formulate your strategies on the basis of industry leaders’ business profiles and operations