This industry research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the EV charger service market based on the type of charging stations as AC charging station, DC charging station, and wireless charging station. The report also presents a detailed analysis of the market’s growth prospects across regions such as the Americas, APAC, EMEA.
Our market research analysts estimate that the EV charger service market will grow steadily at a CAGR close to 27% by 2022.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the EV charger service market
APAC accounted for the maximum shares of the electric car charging stations market during 2017. Our analysts have predicted that APAC will continue to contribute to the maximum growth of the market during the next five years as well and this will attribute to the improving economic conditions of the emerging countries in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global EV charger service market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global EV charger service market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global EV charger service market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global EV charger service market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global EV charger service market?
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.