This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global fuel cell market based on application (transport, stationary, and portable) and product (PEMFC, SOFC, MCFC, and others). The report also provides an analysis of the market based on geographic regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
Our market research analysts predict that in terms of volume, the fuel cell market will grow at a CAGR of close to 22% by 2022.
Segmentation by application and analysis of the fuel cell market
During 2017, the transport segment accounted for the majority market share of fuel cell market. The rising deployment of fuel cell electric vehicles will drive the growth prospects for the fuel cell technology market in the transport segment for the next four years.
Segmentation by geography and analysis of the fuel cell market
In terms of geography, the Americas contributed the majority of share toward the market during 2017. However, the APAC region is expected to lead the fuel cell technology market during the forecasted period.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global fuel cell market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global fuel cell market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global fuel cell market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global fuel cell market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global fuel cell market?
Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.