The future of the anti-aging market looks good with opportunities in skin care and hair care. The global anti-aging market is expected to reach an estimated $66.2 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.7% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are the growing aging population and increasing awareness about the advantages of using anti-aging products.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the anti-aging industry, include integration of alphabetic formulation in anti-aging products, increasing usage of multifunctioning anti-aging products, and rising demand for natural and organic ingredients in anti-aging products.
A total of 77 figures / charts and 63 tables are provided in this 149 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this anti-aging market report, download the report brochure.
Anti-Aging Market TrendsAnti-Aging Market ForecastGrowth Opportunities for the Global Anti-Aging Market by Region
The study includes the market size and forecast for the global anti-aging market through 2023, segmented by product, application, age, and region as follows:
- Anti-Aging Market by Product Types ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Anti-Wrinkle Products Anti-Stretch Mark Products Nourishment Products Anti-Pigmentation and Acne Products Hair Care Products Sun Care Products Herbal Products Others
- Anti-Aging Market by Application Type ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Skin Care Hair Care
- Anti-Aging Market by Age Group ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Baby Boomers Generation X Generation Y
- Anti-Aging Market by Region ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- North America US Canada Mexico Europe United Kingdom Germany Asia Pacific China India Japan The Rest of the World Brazil The Middle East
Some of the anti-aging companies profiled in this report L’Oroal SA, Procter & Gamble, Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Unilever PLC, and Allergen PLC and others.
On the basis of comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the anti-wrinkle product will show above average growth over the forecast period.
By application type, the global anti-aging market is segmented into skin care and hair care. The skin care application is the largest market mainly due to rapidly increasing consumer consciousness about using these products to promote or maintain a younger appearance.
APAC is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to rapid growth in the aging population base, increasing awareness regarding signs of aging, and increased spending capacity.
Some of the features of “Anti-Aging Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global anti-aging market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.Segmentation analysis: Global anti-aging market size by various applications such as product, application, and age group in terms of value and volume shipment.Regional analysis: Global anti-aging market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the anti-aging market by product (anti-wrinkle, anti-stretch mark, nourishment, anti-pigmentation, and acne, hair care, sun care products, herbal products, and others) by application (skin care and hair care), age (baby boomers, generation X, and generation Y), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting anti-aging market dynamics? What are the key challenges and business risks in this anti-aging industry?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this anti-aging market?
- Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this anti-aging market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the anti-aging market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the anti-aging market and which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this anti-aging market? What strategic initiatives are key players pursuing for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this anti-aging market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
- Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years and what has its impact been on the anti-aging market?
To learn the scope of, benefits and other details of this report, download the report brochure.