The demand for soldier modernization is anticipated to be driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need for C4ISR, survivability, sustainability, mobility and lethality solutions among military forces globally. Rapidly evolving battlefield scenarios are currently stimulating growth in the global soldier modernization industry. Additionally, counter insurgency campaigns coupled with the need to improve soldier effectiveness are expected to propel the market forward.
The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for soldier modernization, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market, valued at US$16.6 billion in 2018, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.72% over the 2018-2028 period, to reach US$21.7 billion by 2028.
- The market consists of five categories: C4ISR, lethality, survivability, sustainability and mobility.
- The market is expected to be dominated by the C4ISR segment, which is expected to account for 50% of the market, followed by lethality and survivability with shares of 22% and 20%, respectively.
- The Asia-Pacific region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 34%, followed by North America and Europe with shares of 33% and 19%, respectively
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global soldier modernization market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different soldier modernization segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global soldier modernization market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global soldier modernization market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top soldier modernization solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available