The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The demand for military satellites is expected to be driven by increase in terrorist attacks, unconventional warfare, militancy. Despite changes in the dimensions of terrorism, navigation, and ISR, satellites are acting as effective tools to predict and curb terrorist attacks, simultaneously playing an important role in helping ground level combat operations.
The demand for satellite bandwidth is driven by military operations in remote locations globally, where network for conventional communication systems are difficult to set up. Additionally, satellite communication enables establishment of modern network-centric battleforce capabilities
- In order to cut development cost and increase the coverage of their areas of interest, major militaries are now shifting their focus to commercial satellites for military intelligence and other functions.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2018-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges - insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military satellite segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2018-2028
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Military Satellite Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military satellite, key market trends, and challenges encountered by industry participants.
- The global military satellite market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.08% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of three categories: ISR, Communication, and Navigation satellites. It is expected to be dominated by the ISR Satellites segment, followed by Communication and Navigation segments. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 40.3%, followed by the European market, which is dominated by Russia and France. China and Japan account for major market shares in the Asia Pacific region.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military satellite market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military satellite segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military satellite market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military satellite market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top satellite providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available