Agricultural Products Global Industry Guide 2017-2021
Global Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global agricultural products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The agricultural products industry consists of the production of Cereals (such as wheat, rice, barley etc.), Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios etc.), Oilcrops (cottonseed, groundnuts, olives etc.), Spices & Stimulants (coffee, hops, dry chilies etc.), Sugar (sugar cane, sugar beet etc.), Pulses (beans, peas, lentils etc.), Roots & Tubers (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava etc.), Vegetables (cabbages, tomatoes, onions etc.), and Fruit (bananas, citrus fruits, berries etc.)
- All volumes are provided in tonnes and all values are calculated at producer prices.
- All currency conversions use constant average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global agricultural products market had total revenues of $2,037.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 7.6 billion tonnes in 2016.
- The Asia-Pacific market dominates the global agricultural products market, accounting for 64.5%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global agricultural products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global agricultural products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key agricultural products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global agricultural products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global agricultural products market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global agricultural products market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global agricultural products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global agricultural products market?