The scope of this report is to identify the business opportunity that arises from new airports, terminals or any airport expansion/up gradation. The airport baggage handling systems plays a crucial role in order to enhance the passenger experience. Airport baggage handling systems determine the efficiency of the airport which is one of the major factors based on which new airlines decide to operate through them or to be a hub or new routes (eg. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Frankfurt).
A baggage handling systems has three important tasks:
- Get bags from the check-in counters to the departure gates
- Move the bags of transit passengers from one gate to another
- Move the bags from the arrival aircraft to the baggage claim area
There are two major components which can be considered as objectives of modern baggage handling systems and the control of host systems. They are:
- Satisfaction of airlines and
- Satisfaction of passengers
- Analysis of baggage handling systems market with emphasis on high growth technologies and components.
- Impact analysis of market dynamics that describe factors currently driving as well as restraining growth of the market, along with their impact in short term, medium term and long term.
- Gain competitive intelligence from passenger growth analysis, devise mishandled baggages, inputs from the market size and forecast statistics.
- Analyze the opportunities that are available for all the stakeholders through competitive landscape study in the baggage handling systems market.
- Gain insights on core competencies and key growth strategies of the companies in baggage handling systems market.
This report segments the baggage handling systems market by:
1) North America,
2) South America,
3) Europe (including Russia),
4) Africa and
- Conveyor manufacturers, Benders manufacturers and Scanning equipment providers
- Software/hardware/service and solutions providers
- Technology suppliers
- Application developers
- Aviation regulating bodies