The increasing focus of organizations on digital transformations is driving the container monitoring market.
The global container monitoring market is expected to grow from USD 169.6 million in 2017 to USD 706.2 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.0% during the forecast period. The market is driven by various factors, such as the growing DevOps; and container monitoring’s benefits of operational simplicity, platform independency, resource optimization, and smooth scalability. However, the difficulty in monitoring the container sprawl would hinder the market’s growth.
The training and development service is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
Among the professional services, the training and development segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. Container monitoring is used by developers and IT operators to monitor and manage containers to optimize the application performance. Although the container monitoring technology is rapidly growing and is simple to use, it is one of the new concepts among enterprises and needs professionals and experts to manage the solutions and services. Therefore, the training and development is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the container monitoring market.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share, whereas Europe is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
North America is a large market with significant growth potential, owing to the presence of a large number of players offering the container monitoring solution and services. The region is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period, as North American organizations are more focused on delivering new features using containerized applications. Furthermore, organizations have invested significantly on advanced technologies to gain a competitive advantage and improve business operations. Europe is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global container monitoring market, owing to the increasing adoption of container monitoring solutions and services by many SMEs. The container monitoring solution and services could help SMEs develop and deploy applications at a faster rate and improve the productivity.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C-Level – 48%, D-Level – 37%, and Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 22%, Europe – 45%, APAC – 26%, and RoW – 7%
Key container monitoring vendors are CA Technologies (US), AppDynamics (US), Splunk (US), Dynatrace (US), Datadog (US), BMC Software (US), Sysdig (US), SignalFx (US), Wavefront (US), and CoScale (Belgium).
The research covers the container monitoring market by segments, such as components, operatin systems, deployment modes, organization sizes, and verticals in North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America. Additionally, it includes the factors that are driving the container monitoring market along with the growth opportunities in this market. It also includes the restraining factors and challenges in the growth of the container moitoring market. Moreover, the report includes detailed company profiles of the key players offering container monitoring solutions and services.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the container monitoring market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report helps stakeholders to understand the competitors better and gain more insights to improve their positions in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, busines expansions, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.