The report has been prepared in a clear, easily understandable format with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of pneumatic equipment and their applications, including an explanation of the variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
This report covers only standard pneumatic equipment and does not cover unconventional types of pneumatic equipment used in special and one-off applications. Estimated values indicated in this report are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
- 76 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for pneumatic equipment including pneumatic cylinders and valves, and others such as pneumatic power engines and motors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Information on pneumatic equipment that are segmented as grippers, rotary cylinders, and compact cylinders, locking head and multi-positional cylinders, and rod slide units
- Breakdowns of pneumatic equipment applications into categories, including material handling, food processing and packaging, high tech products and electronics, aerospace and defense, machine tools and others
- A look at cutting edge developments, trends in price, and potential business opportunities
- Company profiles, including overseas manufacturers as well as development stage companies, that are involved in the pneumatic equipment technology. Major companies include Advanced Pneumatics Co. Inc., Duncan Engineering Ltd., Eaton Corp., Exair Corp., Hitachi Koki Co. Ltd. Festo Inc. and Gardner Denver Inc.