The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Skrill is a global payments solution provider headquartered in London. It allows users to store payment details in the Skrill digital wallet, which they can use to make payments for online purchases. Consumers can also make payments with their Skrill account balance and register debit and credit cards, bank accounts, and other payment options such as paysafecard within the wallet for future payments.
Skrill also offers faster checkout using Skrill 1-Tap (using saved payment instruments) and the Skrill account balance. Users can make a payment with a single click without logging into their Skrill account. As of February 2018 Skrill had nearly 20 million digital wallet holders.
Skrill allows merchants to accept payments from more than 20 local payment methods. It is supported by all major card schemes as well as by 80 banks globally. Skrill also offers P2P payments, allowing users to send money locally and to 200 markets globally in 40 different currencies, which is credited to recipients’ Skrill account balance. In February 2018, Skrill introduced Skrill Send Direct, enabling users to send money directly to recipients’ bank accounts and mobile wallets in 37 countries.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Skrill, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company’s important events and milestones
- In June 2001, Skrill was founded as Moneybookers in London.
- In collaboration with Mastercard, Skrill offers the Skrill Prepaid Mastercard.
- Skrill offers P2P payments, allowing users to send money locally and to 200 markets globally in 40 different currencies.
- In February 2018, Skrill introduced a new service called Skrill Send Direct, enabling users to transfer funds to recipients’ bank accounts and mobile wallets globally.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Skrill’s business operations, and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.