The key player has calculated that the global Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $26,069 mn in 2018. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
The concept of the gas insulated substation was introduced in 1920 when oil was used as the insulating medium in the system. The use of oil was replaced by the compressed air, and different gases are owing to increased research and development in the industry.
A substation is considered as one of the vital elements of power system infrastructure. It is developed to transform high electrical voltage to low or vice versa. It comprises of the assembly of numerous power transmission and distribution systems.
In the past few years, demand for gas insulated substation has gained wide momentum across several countries. Increasing energy demand in several developing countries is augmenting the demand for gas insulated substation (GIS). These substations, on account of its consistent effective performance, prove to be the most beneficial technology for power distribution in harsh, remote areas. They are also highly reliable, more efficient and low maintenance power systems. Rising urban population across several countries is accelerating the demand for the low maintenance small and power systems. Lack of sufficient land infrastructure for the development of conventional substation in these areas is influencing the demand for the GIS technology at a substantial rate.
The expansion of physical infrastructure is the biggest challenge faced by the utilities. It is accompanied by acquisition of land which is a lengthy process aligned with compensation policies and government approvals. The compact design of gas insulated substation allows the best utilisation of space and offers most efficient and economical solutions to the customers.
Gas Insulated Substation serves as an integrated and optimised power technology which can combine generation, distribution and storage of the energy, facilitating an effective distribution of power to the consumers. The technology witnessed significant growth over the years owing to increasing demand for efficient and reliable electricity supply. It is further complemented by increased investments from the government coupled with favourable regulations thereby encouraging the development of a sustainable electricity network particularly in the developing countries of Asia and Africa.
This global Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across seven different regions: North America, Europe, Middle East/Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure and equipment. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the Gas Insulated Substation market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining Gas Insulated Substation market dynamics?
- How will each Gas Insulated Substation submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2028?
- How will market shares of each Gas Insulated Substation submarket develop from 2018-2028?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which Gas Insulated Substation submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2018-2028?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional Gas Insulated Substation markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national Gas Insulated Substation market broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2028 and which nation will lead the market in 2028?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2018 and 2028?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides Forecasts for the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market by Voltage, for the period 2018-2028
- Medium Voltage (≤ 72.5 KV) 2018-2028
- High Voltage (> 72.5 KV) 2018-2028
2) The report also Forecasts and Analyses the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) market by Region from 2018-2028
- United States CAPEX 2018-2028
- Canada CAPEX 2018-2028
- China CAPEX 2018-2028
- Japan CAPEX 2018-2028
- South Korea CAPEX 2018-2028
- India CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Asia Pacific CAPEX 2018-2028
- UK CAPEX 2018-2028
- Italy CAPEX 2018-2028
- Russia CAPEX 2018-2028
- Germany CAPEX 2018-2028
- France CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Europe CAPEX 2018-2028
- Saudi Arabia CAPEX 2018-2028
- UAE CAPEX 2018-2028
- South Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
- Argentina CAPEX 2018-2028
- Brazil CAPEX 2018-2028
- Mexico CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Latin America CAPEX 2018-2028
3) The report lists Extensive Details and Analysis of Major Contracts and Programmes in the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market including:
- Project Name
- Capacity (kV)
- Operation Year
4) The report includes Drivers and Restraints affecting the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market
5) The report provides Detailed Profiles of The Leading Companies Operating within the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) Market:
- Toshiba Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- ABB Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Nissin Electric Co., Ltd.
- Meidensha Group
- Hyosung Corporation
This independent 224-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 204 tables and figures examining the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure by voltage and region, as well as in-depth analysis of leading companies in the Gas Insulated Substation (GIS) market from 2018-2028 that will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.