The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Super League In-Depth Analysis: BNP Paribas Wealth Management 2017 - Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
Headquartered in Paris, BNP Paribas Group mainly operates in Asia, Europe, the US, and the Middle East. It has two divisions: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. Retail Banking & Services comprises Domestic Markets and International Financial Services. BNP Paribas Wealth Management sits under International Financial Services.
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of BNP Paribas’ wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
The report offers -
- Insight into BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is investing in Asia to benefit from the gap created by the retreat of certain European competitors, and aims to become a major player in the region.
- Philanthropic initiatives are a longstanding priority for the company, along with offerings in sustainable and responsible investments.
- Since late 2016, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has launched several digital platforms to enhance the client experience in line with its strategy to shift from a traditional wealth management service model to an e-wealth management franchise.
- BNP Paribas Group predominantly supports sports and cultural activities. Its most high-profile sponsorship is the French Open tournament, the contract for which will run through to 2021.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for BNP Paribas Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.