The key player has calculated that the global Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $2,168.2mn in 2018. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
For E&P and mining industries, land seismic surveys are carried out to generate subsea bottom profiles. This type of surveying is conducted by generating mechanical sound waves that are sent into the earth. The energy reflected back from the earth is measured by recording sensors which are installed in mounted trucks which consist of tapes to record any activity. The land seismic operations require various equipment such as geophones, seismic sensors, streamers, hydrophones, air or water gun, streamers, and sub-bottom profilers.
Declining prices of oil & gas have resulted in cutting investments in the E&P oil & gas sector. This, in turn, has resulted in land seismic acquisition companies making major cuts with regards to spending in order to remain profitable during this market downturn. Thus, the land or onshore seismic equipment & acquisition is highly dependent on the price of oil & gas prevailing in the market.
Due to volatility in crude oil and natural gas prices, several upstream companies are cutting E&P budgets and even spending on land seismic equipment. However, technological advancements coupled with increased energy requirement in developing nations and exploitation of shale gas reserves are key drivers for the growth in demand for land seismic equipment over the forecast period.
The land seismic equipment market experienced a shock after the oil price fall in late 2014 with the industry becoming cautious and cutting exploration expenses to retain profitability. Oil price recovery and the need for oil companies to continue to add value to their resources will drive a new wave of investment in seismic equipment from 2019 but constrained from lower oil price levels. For years before 2019, the limited exploration activity will be mostly met by current equipment.
This global Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across seven different regions: North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Russia/CIS and South America.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure and equipment. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the land seismic equipment & acquisition market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the land seismic equipment & acquisition market dynamics?
- How will each technology in equipment & acquisition market submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2028?
- How will market shares of each the land seismic equipment & acquisition submarket develop from 2018-2028?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which land seismic equipment & acquisition submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2018-2028?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional the land seismic equipment & acquisition market and submarkets?
- Will leading national the land seismic equipment & acquisition market broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2028 and which nation will lead the market in 2028?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2018 and 2028?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market by Equipment, for the period 2018-2028
- Sensors submarket 2018-2028
- Sources submarket 2018-2028
- Cable Based Acquisition Systems submarket 2018-2028
- Wireless Acquisition Systems submarket 2018-2028
- Other Equipment submarket 2018-2028
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market by Region from 2018-2028
- United States CAPEX 2018-2028
- Canada CAPEX 2018-2028
- China CAPEX 2018-2028
- Japan CAPEX 2018-2028
- India CAPEX 2018-2028
- ASEAN CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Asia Pacific CAPEX 2018-2028
- UK CAPEX 2018-2028
- Italy CAPEX 2018-2028
- Spain CAPEX 2018-2028
- Germany CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Europe CAPEX 2018-2028
- GCC CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
- South Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
- Nigeria CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of the Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
Russia/CIS CAPEX 2018-2028
- Brazil CAPEX 2018-2028
- Venezuela CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Latin America CAPEX 2018-2028
3) The report reveals the Drivers and Restraints in the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market
4) The report includes PEST Analysis affecting the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market
5) The report provides detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market:
- Tesla Exploration Ltd.
- Terrex Seismic
- Mitcham Industries
- International Seismic Co. (iSeis)
- ION Geophysical Corporation
- Geospace Technologies
- INOVA Technologies
- PASI srl Technologies
- BGP Inc.
- Baoding Longet Equipment Co., Ltd.
This independent 237-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 132 tables and figures examining the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure by equipment and region, as well as in-depth analysis of leading companies in the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition market from 2018-2028 that will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.