The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2017 - Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of Deutsche Bank’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Deutsche Bank is a global bank headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. It has a presence in Asia Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. The bank’s wealth management division sits within the private and commercial bank division, which is one of three main business segments.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Insight into Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
- Deutsche Bank is consolidating its global wealth management operations to cut costs and streamline operations. It closed three booking centers recently and plans to close more in the future.
- High litigation costs continue to affect Deutsche Bank’s profits. However, the sale of its private client services unit helped the bank’s private, wealth, and commercial clients unit return to profit in 2016.
- Deutsche Bank plans to invest in client-focused digital technology to grow its wealth business. The bank has not introduced any wealth platforms in recent times.
- Deutsche Bank positions itself as a bank for entrepreneurs, with initiatives and centers in markets around the world.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Deutsche Bank Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Deutsche Bank Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.