The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“CMTS and CCAP market projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.96% between 2017 and 2023”
The CMTS and CCAP market is in the growth phase and is expected to grow further in the coming years. The market is expected to be worth USD 7.23 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.96% between 2017 and 2023. The drivers for this market is the increasing investment in broadband services, the advent of over the top (OTT) services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and growing demand for IoT. However, bandwidth sharing on the global CMTS and CCAP market is expected to act as the biggest challenge for this market.
“Data processing by CMTS and CCAP systems for consumer application expected to dominate the market during the forecast period”
This growth is directly proportional to the number of broadband subscriptions that are subscribed by consumers. This, in turn, affects the network infrastructure market and increases the demand for CMTS and CCAP systems. In addition, the rising demand for high-speed internet that aids in providing uninterrupted transmission and other related services, thereby creating a huge data traffic.
“RoW expected to be the fastest-growing market for CMTS and CCAP during the forecast period”
The market in RoW is expected to grow at the highest CAGR owing to the increasing investment in broadband services mainly in South America. In addition, consumer application is also playing a significant role in the growth of the CMTS and CCAP market in the region. Consumers are increasingly using the Internet for video streaming, data transfer, gaming, and file sharing in their day-to-day life.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 20 %, Tier 2 = 25%, and Tier 3 = 55%
- By Designation: C-level Executives = 40%, Directors = 25%, and Managers = 35%
- By Region: Americas = 20%, Europe = 25%, APAC = 50%, and RoW = 5%
The major players in the CMTS and CCAP market include Arris (US), Cisco (US), Casa Systems (US), Harmonic (US), Nokia (Finland), Huawei (China), Broadcom (US), Juniper (US), Chongqing Jinghong (China), Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (US), Sumavision Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Versa Technology Inc. (US), C9 Networks Inc. (US), Vecima Networks Inc. (Canada), and Teleste Corporation (Finland). Most of the leading companies have followed the organic strategy of product launches to boost the revenue of the company.
The CMTS and CCAP market has been segmented on the basis of type, DOCSIS standard, application, and geography. The study covers applications such as consumer and business. The report also forecasts the market size for various segments with regard to 4 main regions?North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. This report describes the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the growth of the CMTS and CCAP market.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the CMTS and CCAP market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and those of the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the CMTS and CCAP market.