Summary of Findings
- Contactless Smart Cards for Access Control Grow in Popularity for their Single Most Important Benefit of Convenience and Ease of Authentication
- Encryption and the Resulting Safe RF Data Transmission Between Cards and the Readers Drives the Reliability of Smart Cards for Access Control
- Regulatory Security Mandates Drive Adoption of Card Based Electronic Access Control Systems (EACS) in the Government and Private Sectors
- Expanding Applications in Time and Attendance; Equipment and Material Check-out; and Authorized Access to Office Equipment to Benefit Market Growth
- Smart Card Biometrics Involving the Use of Smart Cards as a Convenient Vehicle to Deploy Biometrics Implementations to Spur Growth Opportunities
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Product Segments:
- Traditional Cards, and Smart Cards
- ADT LLC
- Allegion plc
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- DoorKing, Inc.
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.