Waste Management Global Industry Guide 2017
Global Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry’s value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated. The industry’s volume represents the total MSW generation. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2016 annual average exchange rates
- The global waste management industry had total revenues of $79,223.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,314.5 million tons in 2016.
- The industry will stabilize over the next five years, with countries benefiting from private investment into ’greener’ waste management.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global waste management market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global waste management market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?