Waste Management Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017
The Emerging 5 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $5,687.6 million to the global waste management industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $7,524.7 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2016-21 period.
- Within the waste management industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,909.3 million in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and India with a value of $1,632.0 and $1,022.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the waste management industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $2,912.3 million in 2021, followed by Mexico and India with expected values of $2,011.6 and $1,344.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five waste management market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five waste management market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the emerging five waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the emerging five waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?