Waste Management Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $57,370.2 million in 2016 to the global waste management industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $59,642.2 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 0.8% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the waste management industry, with market revenues of $17,663.0 million in 2016. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of $12,755.2 and $8,242.4 million, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the waste management industry in the G8 nations with a value of $18,030.9 million in 2016, followed by the US and Germany with expected values of $13,977.3 and $8,383.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 waste management market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 waste management market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?