According to “Global Instant Beverages Pre-Mix Market By Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Global instant beverages pre-mix market is to reach $ 29.5 billion by 2022. These beverage pre-mixes are easy to prepare, enhance functionality, boost metabolism and provide healthy hydration. Increasing busier lifestyle, expanding working population, booming online retail, innovative product offerings and launch of value added products with nutritional advantages are some of the major factors expected to aid the growth of instant beverages pre-mix market, globally, in the coming years. Some of the major players operating in the global instant beverages pre-mix market are Nestl?, Unilever NV, PepsiCo Inc., Wagh Bakri Tea Group, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Mondelez International, The Kraft Heinz Company, The Coca-Cola Company, Starbucks Corporation, Girnar Food and Beverages Pvt. Ltd., etc. “Global Instant Beverages Pre-Mix Market By Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of instant beverages pre-mix market globally:
- Instant Beverages Pre-Mix Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Instant Coffee Mix, Instant Flavored Drink Mix, Instant Energy/Health Drink Mix, Instant Soup Mix & Others), By Distribution Channel, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of instant beverages pre-mix in global market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, instant beverages pre-mix manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with instant beverages pre-mix manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.