The global neurovascular devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the Cerebral Embolization and Aneurysm Coiling Devices segment held the largest share in the global neurovascular devices market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 152-page report you will receive 85 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 152-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global neurovascular devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Neurovascular Devices market forecasts to 2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global neurovascular market by submarket
- Cerebral Embolization and Aneurysm Coiling Devices
- Cerebral Angioplasty and Stenting Systems
- Support Devices
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
- The US
- EU5: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain
- BRIC: Brazil, Russia, India, China
- Rest of the World (RoW)
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the neurovascular devices market. It discusses the SWOT analysis of the neurovascular devices market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the neurovascular devices industry:
- Stryker Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global b neurovascular devices market. You find data, trends and predictions.