Non-Life Insurance Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017
The Emerging 5 Non-Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $273.9 billion to the global non-life insurance industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $388.1 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 7.2% over the 2016-21 period.
- Within the non-life insurance industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $203.4 billion in 2016. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $31.6 and $17.5 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the non-life insurance industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $288.2 billion in 2021, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $47.2 and $25.1 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five non-life insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five non-life insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the emerging five non-life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five non-life insurance market?