Non-Life Insurance Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Non-Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,347.0 billion in 2016 to the global non-life insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,513.9 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the non-life insurance industry, with market revenues of $793.5 billion in 2016. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $120.3 and $111.1 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the non-life insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $891.7 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $135.3 and $131.1 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 non-life insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 non-life insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 non-life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 non-life insurance market?