"Insurance Company Profile: Legal & General", profile provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
Legal & General operates life insurance, general insurance, pensions, and investment management businesses under one brand.
It serves more than 10 million customers across the world, including over 1 million life insurance customers in the US.
Legal & General is predominantly present in the UK. It is growing its business in the US, but has a lesser presence in Asia, Europe, and the Gulf regions.
This profile offers a review of Legal & General, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What are L&G’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- L&G’s strategy is based on six long-term growth drivers. It aims to expand its business further in the UK and the US, while also growing its presence internationally.
- L&G is working with fintech platforms on several relevant markets such as online general practitioner services and digital mortgage/development finance lending.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about L&G’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.