"Insurance Company Profile: Hastings Insurance", profile provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its strategy for growth and focus on digitization as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
Hastings Group is a general insurance provider in the UK offering car, van, bike, and home insurance products. It operates through two subsidiaries: Hastings Insurance Services and Advantage Insurance Company.
It serves 2.35 million customers in the UK with 2,680 employees, as of December 31, 2016.
This profile offers a review of Hastings Insurance, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers its activities around insurtech.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Hastings’ strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Hastings’ business strategy is centered on six components: growth, investment in technology and distribution, expansion of product offerings, focus on cash generation, disciplined underwriting, and an agile business model to effectively respond to changes in the market.
- Advantage Insurance Company is Hastings Group’s underwriting business. It underwrites 90% of the group’s policies.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Hastings’ organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.