The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Insurance Company Profile: Swinton", profile provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
Swinton Group is an insurance intermediary and a subsidiary of the French mutual insurance group company Cov?a.
Based in Manchester, the UK, Swinton offers a range of insurance products including home insurance, car insurance, business insurance, motorbike insurance, van insurance, taxi insurance, and caravan insurance from a panel of UK insurers.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Swinton’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Swinton’s business strategy is centered on two key components: Enhancing digital offerings and Simplifying business lines.
- Swinton has largely been dependent on in-branch sales. However, with consumers preferring to buy insurance online or over the phone, Swinton is working on restructuring its distribution model. The firm states that around 90% of its customers are no longer visiting branches.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Swinton’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.