High altitude long endurance (pseudo-satellite) offers wide range of applications in various sectors which includes military services, surveillances, civil and communications sector.
The high altitude long endurance (pseudo-satellite) has the ability to perform a survey in huge numbers with greater precision and share real-time information to military and defense sector. One of the major advantage of high altitude long endurance (pseudo-satellite) that it has been specially designed in a such a way that it can operate at very high altitude and can reach up to 65,000 feet from the ground. There has been increased in demand for the high altitude long endurance (pseudo-satellites) in Asia-Pacific region owing to increased cross border tension between India-Pakistan, India-China and North-Korea and Republic of Korea. Therefore, need of surveillance on borders is expected to drive the high altitude long endurance market over the forecast period.
In addition, implementation of drones in communication industry is expected to have a substantial growth owing to extensive demand for high quality pictures and images for the entertainment and commercial industry. Currently, drones are used in media houses, photography, construction and real estate sectors, telecom business and for public safety concern. Thus, surging demand for the drones for surveillance and civil applications is also one of the driving factor for the high altitude long endurance market during the review period 2016-2022.
The existing technology which are currently used marine navigation, in open cut mines and urban canyons may not provide the necessary information to the receiver which may hamper the operational capabilities the Pseudo satellites facilitates high transmitting signals from the ground station s to the receiver. However, usage of drone in sensitive buildings such as government buildings and military and defense offices which may affect the security concern is expected to be restraining factor for the high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market over the forecast period. In addition to that, constant review of air traffic of regulations and sudden change in climatic conditions may also possess the challenges for the growth of the high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market over the review period.2016-2022.
The global high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market has valued at 13.50 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at USD 23.06 billion at a 9.33% CAGR by 2022.
The key players of high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market include Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), Airbus SE (France), Israel aerospace industry (IAI) Ltd, (Israel), Boeing (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), AeroVironment Inc, (U.S.), Parrot SA (U.S.), Hawkeye Systems Ltd (New Zealand), SZ DJI Technology Corporation (China), MAG Aerospace (U.S.),
Global High Altitude Long Endurance (Pseudo Satellite) Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2022.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of energy sources and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market.
- Technology Investors
- Technology Providers
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Infrastructure Providers
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- OEM Technology Solution Providers
- Government Institutions
- End users
- Media and Film industry
- Marine industry
- The global high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market is expected to reach USD 23.06 Billion by 2022.
- By energy sources, solar cell sub segment in high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately 9.95% CAGR during forecast period.
- By Application, military sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 8.24% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
- Geographically, North America region has been projected to hold the largest market share in global high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market followed by Europe region, while Asia-Pacific ranks third in the high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market.
Regional and Country Analysis of High Altitude Long Endurance (Pseudo Satellite) Market Estimation and Forecast
High altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market is growing with the positive growth in all the regions. Increased adoption and advancements in technology associated with the government support to develop indigenous manufacturing units of satellite is driving the market on global scale. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is dominating the global high altitude long endurance (pseudo satellite) market share followed by Europe which stands as the second biggest market due to technological advancements and large market of lithium ion batteries whereas, Asia-Pacific stands as third largest and the fastest growing region attributed to increasing technological advancement in military and defense sector.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
- North America
- ·Rest of the Europe
- Asia – Pacific
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South Korea
- Rest of the World