The Microguide catheters market is expected to grow at a modest CAGR of 8% during 2017-2022. A catheter is a lean tube medical appliance which can be inserted into the human body during the surgical trial. This process is known as the catheterization. The catheter is manufactured from medicinal grade materials. Catheters can be modified to treat various diseases ranging from neurovascular, cardiovascular, urological, and ophthalmic to gastrointestinal. The Microguide catheter is broadly used in cardiovascular disease treatment. Cardiovascular catheters are the largest segment of global microguide catheter market. Cardiovascular catheters hold more than 40% share of the global catheter market. The Microguide catheter market is likely to witness bolstering demand owing to the venturing of catheter built-up companies into new launches of microguide catheters. The microguide catheter market possesses abundant potential due to the flexibility of microguide catheter tips. microguide catheter tips are capable of reaching complex structure to treat diseases such as uterine fibroids, venal or pulmonary embolism, arterial embolism, vascular malformations and hyper-vascularized tumors.
The microguide catheters market can be segmented majorly into three parts namely on the basis of indication, type and end user. On the basis of indication, the industry further segmented over-the-wire and flow-directed. On the basis of type market can be segmented into cardiovascular, neurovascular, urology and others. And on the basis of the end-user market can be segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and ambulatory surgery centers.
Based on geographic region, microguide catheters market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America is the top region in microguide catheter market as the high volumes of medical procedures conducted through catheterization. Also, the accessibility of established the healthcare infrastructure, the high contribution of healthcare to the financial system, patient fulfillment are the reasons for the increase in demand in North America for microguide catheter. The constant healthcare sector developments and the vast amount of population base represented by the Asia Pacific region are likely to drive the demand in Asia Pacific microguide catheter market.
The key players in the global market includes Cordis corporation, Terumo Europe N.V., Covidien AG, Asahi intecc company limited, Integer holdings, Boston scientific corporation, Philips, Micro Therapeutics Inc., and Merit medical systems Inc.
Global microguide catheters market is segmented on the basis of indication, type, end users, and Geography.
1. Global microguide catheters market research and analysis, by type
2. Global microguide catheters market research and analysis, by end user
3. Global microguide catheters market research and analysis, by indication
4. Global microguide catheters market research and analysis, by region
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of microguide catheter market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the microguide catheter market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the microguide catheter market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.