The key player has calculated that the global Electric Power Substation Automation market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $38,881mn in 2018. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
The rising demand for reliable and continuous electricity supply among the consumers has raised an alarming need towards the modernization of existing grid infrastructure. The rapid growth in the population has led to increased congestion and stress on the existing grid resulting in an unbalanced and inefficient supply of electricity among the consumers; the bulk of them affected with lack of electricity supply.
Electric Power Substation Automation systems enable the electric utilities to remotely monitor, control and protect the distribution components in the substation to ensure reliable and improved power supply with increased safety regulations. The technology uses a real-time information from the system to identify critical faults across the electricity network, analyse and control the faults and finally display the information.
The Electric Power Substation Automation market is mainly driven by the factors including rising demand for effective energy usage, growing adoption of renewable energy and need for efficient grid infrastructure. The increasing demand for efficient and reliable electricity supply has led to an increased demand for Electric Power Substation Automations. These systems are more essential to be installed in the remote areas and off grid locations as they can facilitate real-time notification alerts during circuit outage to enable the power utility to address the situation within time.
The adoption of Electric Power Substation Automation has been further complemented with rapid integration of renewable energy. The technology is essential for efficient monitoring and real-time renewable power supply to electricity consumers. Substation automation is expected to be a major solution for ageing grid infrastructure as they can reduce the burden on existing utilities by monitoring and controlling critical faults across the electricity network. Despite these advantages, the technology has experienced a low adoption owing to high cost of installation and lack of technical expertise.
This global Electric Power Substation Automation market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across five different regions: North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure by Type and Module. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, the key player has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Electric Power Substation Automation market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the Electric Power Substation Automation market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining Electric Power Substation Automation market dynamics?
- How will each Electric Power Substation Automation submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2028?
- How will market shares of each Electric Power Substation Automation submarket develop from 2018-2028?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which Electric Power Substation Automation submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2018-2028?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional Electric Power Substation Automation markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national Electric Power Substation Automation market broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2028 and which nation will lead the market in 2028?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2018 and 2028?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the global the Electric Power Substation Automation market in terms of Type, for the period 2018-2028
- Transmission CAPEX 2018-2028
- Distribution CAPEX 2018-2028
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the Electric Power Substation Automation market by Module from 2018-2028
- SCADA CAPEX 2018-2028
- IEDs CAPEX 2018-2028
- Communication Networks CAPEX 2018-2028
3) The report reveals where and how companies are investing in Electric Power Substation Automation. We show you the prospects for the following regions, including individual breakdowns by Module:
- US CAPEX 2018-2028
- Canada CAPEX 2018-2028
- Mexico CAPEX 2018-2028
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia CAPEX 2018-2028
- UAE CAPEX 2018-2028
- South Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa CAPEX 2018-2028
- China CAPEX 2018-2028
- India CAPEX 2018-2028
- Japan CAPEX 2018-2028
- South Korea CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Asia Pacific CAPEX 2018-2028
- UK CAPEX 2018-2028
- Germany CAPEX 2018-2028
- France CAPEX 2018-2028
- Russia CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Europe CAPEX 2018-2028
- Brazil CAPEX 2018-2028
- Argentina CAPEX 2018-2028
- Rest of Latin America CAPEX 2018-2028
4) The report includes a SWOT analysis and PEST Analysis, identifying the opportunities available and the key threats to the Electric Power Substation Automation Market
5) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Electric Power Substation Automation market:
- ABB Ltd.
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Eaton Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Crompton Greaves
- Honeywell International
- Toshiba Corporation
- Cisco Systems
This independent 183-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 169 tables and figures examining the Electric Power Substation Automation market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure by Type and Module from 2018-2028 that will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Energy sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.