The global botanical and plant-derived drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the phenols submarket held 30.2% of the global botanical and plant-derived drugs market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 164-page report you will receive 70 tables and 82 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 164-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global botanical and plant-derived drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Botanical and Plant-derived Drugs Market forecast to 2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for global botanical and plant-derived drugs market by type:
This report provides a SWOT analysis for each submarket.
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for global botanical and plant-derived drugs market by application:
- Hormone Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Pain & Central Nervous System Disorders
- Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases
- Respiratory & Oncology Diseases
• Our work also shows individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets
- North America: US & Canada
- Europe: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Each regional market if further segmented by type and by application.
• This report discusses several brands, including:
- Sativex (GW Pharmaceuticals)
- Marinol (Unimed Pharmaceuticals)
- Nabilone / Cesamet (Valeant Pharmaceuticals)
- Dexanabinol (Solvay Pharmaceuticals, acquire by Abbott Laboratories)
- CT-3 (Indevus Pharmaceuticals)
- Cannabinor (Pharmos)
- HU 308 (Pharmos)
- HU 331 (Cayman Chemical)
- Rimonabant / Acomplia (Sanofi-Aventis)
- Taranabant / MK-0364 (Merck & Co.)
• This report assesses several leading companies that manufacture and market botanical and plant-derived drugs, including:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bayer AG
- Eli Lilly
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
- Medigene AG
• This report also discusses the Drivers and Restraints of the global botanical and plat derived-drugs market.
This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the global botanical and plat derived-drugs market. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.