This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for refined petroleum products. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for refined petroleum products?
- What is the refined petroleum product market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for refined petroleum products as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Petroleum oils and bituminous mineral oils
- Liquefied butanes
- Liquefied propane
- Liquefied butylene, butadiene, ethylene and propylene
- Other liquefied petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons
- Other petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons
- Paraffin wax
- Petroleum jelly
- Other mineral waxes
- Calcined petroleum coke
- Not calcined petroleum coke
- Petroleum bitumen
- Other residues of petroleum oils
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global refined petroleum product market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.