This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for sports goods. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for sports goods?
- What is the sports good market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for sports goods as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Fishing reels
- Fishing rods
- Other fishing and hunting equipment
- Golf balls
- Golf clubs
- Other golf equipment
- Ski-fastenings (ski-bindings)
- Other ski equipment
- Tennis balls
- Tennis rackets
- Surf-boards, water-skis and other watersport equipment
- Table tennis equipment
- Badminton and similar rackets
- Inflatable balls
- Other balls
- Roller skates and ice skates
- Sports gloves
- Athletics, gymnasium and physical exercise equipment
- Other sports goods
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global sports good market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.