This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for footwear. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for footwear?
- What is the footwear market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for footwear as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Boots of rubber or plastic
- Boots of leather
- Waterproof protective footwear
- Other protective footwear
- Tennis shoes, basketball shoes, gym shoes and training shoes
- Ski-boots, snowboard boots and cross-country ski footwear
- Other sports footwear
- Strap footwear of rubber or plastic
- Strap footwear of leather
- Waterproof footwear (covering ankle)
- Other waterproof footwear
- Other footwear
- Footwear parts
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global footwear market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.