This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for tobacco products. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Congo, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for tobacco products?
- What is the tobacco product market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for tobacco products as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Cigars, cigarillos and cheroots containing tobacco
- Cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos and cheroots containing tobacco substitutes
- Smoking tobacco
- Reconstituted or homogenized tobacco
- Other tobacco products
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global tobacco product market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.