This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery?
- What is the chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Chewing gum
- Chocolate bars, blocks and slabs (filled)
- Chocolate bars, blocks and slabs (not filled)
- Cocoa butter, oil and fat
- Cocoa paste (not defatted)
- Cocoa paste (wholly/partly defatted)
- Cocoa powder (sweetened)
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Other chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.