This publication enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for starches and starch products. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The market data covers the years 2010-2021. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for starches and starch products?
- What is the starch and starch product market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
The market information includes the total market size for starches and starch products as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Maize (corn) starch
- Manioc (cassava) starch
- Potato starch
- Wheat starch
- Wheat gluten
- Maize (corn) oil (crude)
- Other maize (corn) oil
- Glucose and glucose syrup
- Chemically pure fructose
- Other fructose and fructose syrup
- Tapioca and substitutes
- Dextrins and other modified starches
- Other starches and starch products
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global starch and starch product market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.