- An overview of the global markets for white spirits as well as the expected consumption.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Coverage of the market in terms of value, based on products, applications, technologies, and regions.
- Information on major market drivers, including modest jet kerosene prices, demand from the paints and coatings industry, and improving global economic conditions.
- Detailed analysis of major trends, challenges and supplier landscapes.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status and future prospects for the white spirits market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the rest of the world (ROW). The ROW region includes all countries in the Middle East and Africa.
The values presented in the forecast tables represent the value (in millions of dollars) and volume (in tons) of the white spirits markets. All growth rates mentioned in the tables and the text are based on projected CAGRs from 2017 through 2022. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues, unadjusted for inflation.
The market is categorized by white spirit types, applications and regional markets. The estimated values have been derived from the total revenues of manufacturers.
The report also includes a detailed analysis of major white spirit vendors, as well as corporate profiles.
Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.