Manufacturers of drones are increasingly focussing on making technological advancements to enhance the efficiency of drones. Such advancements and developments are anticipated to fuel growth in the global drone market during the forecast period.
According to “Global Drone Market By Type, By Segment, By Application, By Payload, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, Global drone market to reach $ 16.7 billion by 2022. Anticipated growth in the global drone market can be attributed to the growing demand for military and commercial drones, coupled with proactive involvement of regulatory bodies like Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in formulating laws and regulations that support use of drones and military UAVs. Some of the major players operating in global drone market include SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co. Ltd., 3D Robotics Inc., Parrot SA, Yuneec, Aerovironment Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Boeing, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, General Atomics Corp., and Northrop Grumman Corp. “Global Drone Market By Type, By Segment, By Application, By Payload, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” discusses the following aspects of drone market globally:
- Drone Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (TUAV, MALE, HALE, VTOL, Fixed Wings and Others), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, Precision Agriculture, Security, Media & Entertainment and Others), By Payload (Up to 150 Kg, Up to 600 Kg, Above 600 Kg, Up to 25 Kg), By Segment (Military and Commercial), By Region and By Company
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of drone market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, drone manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with drone manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.