"Insurance Company Profile: Aegon", provides a comprehensive review of the company and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, its performance in the UK, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Aegon provides life insurance, pensions, and asset management products. It serves over 26 million customers in more than 20 countries and employs over 29,000 staff globally. This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers its activities around insurtech.
Key Questions Answered
- What are AEGON’s brands within the group?
- What are AEGON’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Aegon offers retirement, workplace savings, and protection products in the UK.
- Aegon is in the midst of shifting its business from a product-based model to a digitally-enabled, customer-driven model.
- It aims to develop long-term customer relationships by offering guidance and advice and identifying financial security needs at every stage of customers’ lives.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about AEGON’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its strategy and the move to adopt “digitization”
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.