“Global amniocentesis needles market projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period”
The amniocentesis needles market is expected to reach USD 172.8 million by 2022 from USD 150.6 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 2.8%. Factors driving the growth of this market include high reliability of amniocentesis, growth in the median age of first-time motherhood, and heavy burden of congenital disorders. On the other hand, the availability of alternate methods are expected to challenge market growth.
“The amniocentesis segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period”
The amniocentesis needles market by procedure, is categorized into amniocentesis, amnioreduction, fetal blood transfusion, amnioinfusion, and cordocentesis. The amniocentesis segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growing use of amniocentesis procedure for the prenatal diagnosis, and high reliability of the technique are the key factors driving the growth of this market.
“The hospitals segment is estimated to grow at a rapid rate during the analysis period”
By end user, the amniocentesis needles market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinics, and other end users. The hospitals segment is expected to remain the fastest-growing segment of the global amniocentesis needles market during the forecast period. Factors such as the availability of different procedures involving amniocentesis needles in hospitals and ready availability of expert personnel and advanced equipment are driving the growth of this segment.
“North America is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the study period”
Geographically, the amniocentesis needles market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe in 2017. North America is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Growth in this region can be attributed to availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure, rapid economic development, increasing healthcare expenditure, and increasing initiatives to promote the prenatal diagnosis.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 70% and Tier 2 – 30%
- By Designation – C level – 62%, Director level – 21%, Others – 17%
- By Region – North America – 50%, Europe – 20%, Asia– 30%
The key players in the amniocentesis needles market include Medtronic (Ireland), BD (US), CooperSurgical (US), Integra LifeSciences (US), Smiths Medical (US), Medline (US), Cook Medical (US), Laboratoire CCD (France), Biopsybell (Italy), RI.MOS. (Italy), TSUNAMI MEDICAL (Italy), and Rocket Medical (UK).
The report analyses the amniocentesis needles market by type, procedure, end user, and region. Apart from a comprehensive geographic product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles include the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by prominent market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. Market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output to remain successful in the market.
Key benefits of buying the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the amniocentesis needles market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the amniocentesis needles market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the amniocentesis needles market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various amniocentesis needles products and services across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the amniocentesis needles market