The Global C4ISR market, valued at over US$139 Billion in 2017, is projected grow at a CAGR of about 2.4%, to a value of more than US$177 Billion by 2027. The cumulative market for global expenditure on C4ISR systems is valued at around US$1.65 trillion over the forecast period. Global expenditure on command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems is expected to show robust growth over the forecast period, primarily due to the growing need for improved battle-space awareness and network centric warfare. Modern warfare necessitates the need for identification of threats lurking within civilian population and distinction of friends and foes in urban combat scenarios.
Global C4ISR Systems market is expected to be led by North America with a share of over 44% over the forecast period, followed by Europe with around 22% and Asia-Pacific with a share of about 22.4%. The Middle Eastern market for is expected to account for 7%, followed by the African and Latin American markets with a collective share of around 3.5%.
North America represents the largest market, with total expenditure on C4ISR systems valued at over US$732 Billion over the forecast period. Regional spending in North America is primarily driven by the US with its expenditure in advanced C4ISR equipment for supporting its forces in overseas operations. With its recovering economy, Europe is projected to spend a cumulative US$375 Billion in the C4ISR market, which is anticipated to register a CAGR of over 2.5% during the forecast period.
The report "The Global C4ISR Market 2017-2027" offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for C4ISR systems equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, this report provides the following -
- Market size and drivers: Detailed analysis during 2017–2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of C4ISR segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: Study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: Details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Companies mentioned in this report: Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, Rockwell Collins, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, CACI International Inc, Boeing, L-3 Communications, Harris Corporation, Thales-Raytheon Systems, Rheinmetall Defence, SAAB, General Dynamics Corporation, Serco, ManTech International Corporation, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions.
- The global C4ISR market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.44% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of four categories: Land-based Systems, Airborne Systems, Naval Systems and Space-based Systems. The global C4ISR market is expected to be dominated by the Land-based Systems segment, followed by Airborne Systems, Naval Systems and Space-based Systems. The North American region is forecast to dominate the sector with a share of 44.3%, followed by the Europe which comprises of major C4ISR markets including Russia, France and the UK
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global C4ISR systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different C4ISR segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global C4ISR market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global C4ISR market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top C4ISR systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available