The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"TrendSights Analysis: Situational Complexity", is part of GlobalData’s TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Family, career, and life progression is becoming more complex and is defying conventional wisdom. Predictable shifts from one life-stage to the next are also less common in what represents a blurring of life-stages.
- Over two thirds of consumers agree that they are likely to buy products developed for their lifestyle.
- Almost a third of consumers disagree that they feel pressure to conform to traditional cultural and societal norms.
- Over half of consumers view themselves as being more liberal than the generation before them.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Situational Complexity trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Situational Complexity for your sector.