In order to increase share of the Middle East & Africa in global oil & gas trade, national oil companies and global oil major operating in the Middle East & Africa are strengthening upstream activities by offering new blocks for exploration of oil and gas and performing horizontal drilling. This is anticipated to boost demand for oilfield roller chains in the Middle East & Africa region during the forecast period.
According to “MEA Oilfield Roller Chain Market By Application, By Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Middle East & Africa oilfield roller chain market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.72%, in value terms, during 2017-2022. Middle East and Africa is home to many oil & gas producing countries and the economic growth in these countries is dependent on export revenues derived from trade of hydrocarbons. Flowtools Middle East LLC, Timken, Daido Kogyo Co., Ltd., Diamond Chain Company, Inc., Tsubakimoto Chain Co., Jereh Global Development LLC, Zhejiang Gidi Industrial Chain Co., Ltd., Rombo Chain, Sugiyama Chain Co., Ltd., and ARK ENGINEERING WORKS are some of the leading players in the market. “MEA Oilfield Roller Chain Market By Application, By Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, discusses the following aspects of oilfield roller chain market in MEA region:
- Oilfield Roller Chain Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Hoisting Operations, Sucker Rod Pump, Mud Pump and Others), By Type (Drive Chain, Conveyor Chain, Multi Strand Chain and Others), By Country
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of oilfield roller chain market in MEA region
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oilfield roller chain manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with oilfield roller chain manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.