Increasing need to reduce healthcare costs, growing need to reduce paperwork and unproductive idle time, and rising demand for easy access to affordable care are also anticipated to drive healthcare IT services market in the region through 2022.
According to “Europe Healthcare IT Services Market By Type, By Application, By Platform, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Europe healthcare IT services market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.63%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of growing demand for patient safety and data accuracy, increasing patient population base and increasing spending in healthcare industry. Growth in Europe healthcare IT services market can also be attributed to rising demand for health and wellness monitoring, and applications such as healthcare analytics and fraud management. Few of the major players operating in Europe healthcare IT services market include Mckesson UK, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Cerner Limited, Becton Dickinson (BD), Novartis UK Ltd., CGI UK, Global Healthcare Exchange, Atos IT Services UK Ltd., EMIS Ltd., MedeAnalytics, Carestream Health, Merge Healthcare, Syntel Europe Ltd., etc. “Europe Healthcare IT Services Market By Type, By Application, By Platform, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of healthcare IT services market in Europe:
- Healthcare IT Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Services (Medical Imaging, Consulting & Outsourcing, Managed Services, Order & Inventory Management, Document Management and Others), By Application (Healthcare Analytics, Patient Care Management, Fraud Management and Others), By Platform (Cloud based Servers, Web based Hosting and On-Premises), By End User (Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Payers), By Country
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of healthcare IT services market in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, healthcare IT services provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with healthcare IT services provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.